Mid or Senior .NET Developer (Mobile Payments start-up - .NET CORE)
A Chicago based company that deals in the mobile payments space in Chicago has multiple jobs open for both a mid and Senior level C# .NET Software Engineer / Developer to work on their B2C C2C AWS hosted Cloud / Mobile payments platform. You will be working within a 20 person collaborate AGILE engineering team with 5 C# focused engineers to deliver cutting edge feature addition and build new web applications from scratch. The platform is Restful WebAPI microservices driven, the architecture is messaging based, and 75% of all traffic is mobile based. If you have been looking for a chance to work on a bleeding edge consumer platform that has the potential to affect millions of lives this is that chance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-10 years of C# development in Visual Studio
- 3+ years of Experience in the .NET ASP.net framework ideally with MVC
- Experience with Rest Both Creating and Consuming Restful Web services
- Ability to work within an Agile team based environment
- Understanding of scability and performance architecture considerations in high traffic web facing applications
- Understanding of optimizing a services / API layer for mobile web functionality
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CLOUD / NOSQL technologies AWS or Azure or Rackspace
- Experience with .NET CORE
- Exposure to Angular, Node, React
- Experience executing and delivering full life cycle development.
- Experience with Automated Deployment / Continuous Integration Technologies is a plus
- 26 days off
- Multiple health coverage options that a very good
- Commuter discount
- Optional Travel Opportunities
- Budget for training
- Close to CTA Red Line and MetraNote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.