One of the fastest growing e-commerce and e-payment startups in Toronto is looking to bring on their first UI/UX Designer! This is an exciting role where you will be working on the website, offline graphics and the main ecommerce system! This is a crucial role for the company where you can develop new skills and provide adequate designs for e-marketing, events, software applications and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as a UI/UX Designer with skills in the ecommerce industry
- Working on e-marketing, and event projects
- Experience with UX and technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop high fidelity mock ups
- Working in a product based company like Sketch, and Invision
- If you speak Mandarin this would be a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Design
- 50% Strategy
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.