Senior Java Engineer (Contract)
Our client, a startup part of a public Adtech company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) to add to their team. The Software Engineer will be a port of providing day to day technical support for all technology, systems and applications to deliver global software services. The position is hands-on for someone who has expert technical skills and architecture aptitude, system and software development skills.
This is for the Platform team that serves the technology platform for the entire company. This is a great role for a Senior Software Engineer looking to get into hands on development. This role has the opportunity to work with big data as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 + years of experience working in a hands-on senior Java software development experience
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with server side development architecture
- Experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, MySql and SQL Server is required.
- Experience working with AWS and cloud applications
- Great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge plus for Spark, Storm and kafka
- Previous Adtech experience highly desired
What You Will Be Doing
- 33.33% Oracle, MySql and SQL Server
- 33.33% Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- 33.33% AWS and cloud applications
- 30% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.