C++ Imaging Developer
Our client is one of the worlds most innovated companies. Create a custom hardware product that is used by hospital throughout the world, Right now they need someone who has experience working with C# and C++ to creating an algorithm that will allow for real time image processing. This is an intermediate role, and anyone who has prior experience developing algorithms and have worked in a medical device environment will be a great fit for the role. For the right developer they can pay up to 90K.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with C# and C++
- Experience working with medical devices
- Experience creating algorithms from scratch.
- Experience working with image processing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% C++ algorithm development
- 10% C# Development
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Coding ; 10% Architecture and Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.