Network Engineer (Cisco, BGP, Palo Alto)
One of the top online conferencing brands is in need of a Network Engineer to work directly with department leaders to clarify business requirements and to design network solutions to meet those needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop and document process and procedures in support of designed and deployed solutions as well as handle network system changes and expansions in short and long-term projects. They will also need you to be available on-call to take care of immediate needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have solid CCNP or CCIE level of proficiency
- Solid understanding of Layer-2 network technologies
- Experience with routing protocols like OSPF or BGP
- Experience building VPN networks
- Hands-on experience with NFV routers
- Experience with ASA or Palo Alto
- Understanding of networking stacks in Linux, Windows, and Virtualization
- Knowledge in troubleshooting on different levels of OSI model
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge in automation (Ansible)
- Understanding of virtualization approaches
- Familiarity in monitoring approaches
- Cisco routing
- BGP or OSPF
- ASA or Palo Alto
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Casual culture
- Maternity and Paternity plans
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.