SDN Network Engineer
A boutique, fast growing, security as a service start-up in Herndon is seeking a site reliability engineer to join their growing team. The focus of this position will be working with the Director of Infrastructure to help maintain as well as grow their infrastructure to match their clients' needs.
Required Skills & Experience?
- Strong Python scripting skills
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience in VPN tunneling
- Experience with OSPF/BGP routing protocols
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
- Experience with Aristas routers and switches
- AWS experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Linux engineering
- 50% Networking
- 20% Automation and Containerization
- 20% Virtualization
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
- 2 days per week remote
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.