Fullstack Developer ( RoR, Node.JS, Angular, React)
This Irvine company is looking for an individual who willing to bridge the gap between creative ideation and functional, cutting-edge, web standards. Being involved in weekly tech shares and code reviews and staying abreast of the latest in front and back end technology developments involving everything from RoR, Node to CSS to Angular.
The right candidate will be able to work with, and help lead, the team to build high-quality web pages and user interfaces for web applications. Build front-end/back-end functionality from feature requirements in an Agile, iterative and phased approach. Work to enhance the proposed solution and produce great user experiences. Provide development leadership to any junior or intermediate staff when needed. Complete bug fixes based on QA reports. Find/fix problems, document/review, and work within the team to follow them to conclusion. Developing and testing with cross browser compatibility. Build modular, scaleable, robust, and reusable code with front-end technologies using good engineering practices for maintenance and security. Highly motivated and demonstrates a positive attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ of web development experience as a either a front end or full stack (LAMP/MEAN) web developer
- 5+ experience in hand-coded, standards-compliant HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with Node workflow/build systems (grunt, bower, karma, etc...), and a working knowledge of REST
- Experience implementing 3rd party tools/libraries where appropriate
- Development experience with different browser technologies and mobile environments
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- Knowledge of User-centered Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- RoR or Ruby on Rails experience is strongly preferred
- Leadership and ability to manage projects independently
- 80% Hands on development
- 10% Architecture
- 10% Leadership and Mentorship
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55-75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.