Web Developer (.NET)
Do you love animals? A veterinary center is hiring an Application Developer to redesign and maintain their HQ Software. This role is full time and offers a salary that caps at $105,000 (based on skill set). Technology involved with development will include C#, MVC, Angular, WCF and SQL. You will be required to arrive onsite 3 days a week (Exton, PA) and have the option to work 2 days from home.
Join this animal friendly environment and enjoy waking up every day for work!
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in .NET programming (C#, ASP.NET, etc.)
- Able to develop and maintain existing and new applications
- Able to work in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work from home weekly
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plus reputable match
- Paid Sick Time Leave + Vacation and Personal
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Company Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.