Full Stack .NET Software Developer (C# .NET, WebAPI, MVC, SQL)
An Irvine based company is looking for Full Stack Developer to join their engineering team. As a member of a highly engaged team you will work closely with your peers in a collaborative environment with the newest technologies. The developer will be responsible for contributing and supporting applications using .NET framework and modern front-end technologies.
The ideal candidate will be building products from the ground up as well as maintaining existing products; designing and developing client-server side modules, components, and integration end-points; and building reusable and scalable code using established design patterns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 3+ Years of Software Development in .NET Framework
- Experience developing web services WebAPI
- Experience with web technologies ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with SQL server database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft’s Unit Testing Framework using Visual Studio Test Tools
- 50% C# .NET
- 25% Web API
- 25% SQL server
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.