One of the leading car sharing networks in the Silicon Valley are looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to join their senior team. You’ll be responsible for working on the mobile user experience, and implementing scalable real-time scheduling. They are looking for someone who has previous experience building scalable applications and experience with microservices architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience with React
- 5 years of experience with hands on coding
- Comfortable with Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern tooling
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable of databases
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End
- 40% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.