Principal Front End Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Expert with modern front end frameworks such as React and Angular
- Experience implementing responsive web designs
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End frameworks
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.