Mid-Senior Level Full Stack Developer (Angular, Node, Java)
One of the largest financial companies in the Greater Philadelphia area is looking to add an experienced Full Stack Developer to their team. They are looking for a candidate who can cooperate on a fully dedicated and durable team to deliver solutions to fulfill client needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of programming experience
- Quick learner and ability to work on any project needed
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- B.S. Computer Science or similar
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Front End Development
- 35% Back End Development
- 60% Hands-On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- 18 Days PTO
- On-Site Café
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.