Senior Manager Ecommerce User Experience, Product Engineering
This company is an international leader in the retail space with five major brands that also stem off it. They have continued to grow globally over the past almost 50 years and they’ve shown no signs of slowing down. They are looking for a Senior Manager Ecommerce User Experience to run their team focused on “Check Out.” You’ll manage an engineering team of 7 and be fully hands-on in regard to actual coding. This department is growing more than all other departments within this company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 100% Hands off from coding
- Ideally experience in the Ecommerce space
- 3+ years of experience leading an engineering team
- Experience working for an Enterprise company
- Familiarity with modern UX technologies such as React
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hr
- This is a 3-month contract-to-hire with possible conversion up to $180k
You will receive the following benefits for the initial 3 month contracting period:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.