An innovative fintech start-up that is matured considerably over the last 8 years and located in Washington, DC is hiring for an Data Analyst who to join their Investor Experience Team. Experience between 2-5 years is perfect. Budget up to $90,000 + bonus + benefits.
Joining a quickly growing team of data enthusiast, your analysis will directly contribute to how the engineering team builds out new applications and experiences. You should be the type of Analyst that loves to answer questions and apply your findings to real world cases within a startup environment. Tasked with building a reporting framework out of the gates, this is a great opportunity for a junior to mid level analyst to come into a growing environment and define your role as it grows.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a Data Analyst capacity.
- Strong SQL query experience.
- Exposure to R and/or Python is a plus but not required.
- You love showing what your analysis informs about the direction the business should go and can define frameworks of a solution using data.
- MAJOR PLUS if you have worked on a commercial platform or SaaS product.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Individual performance bonus up to 10%
- 401k with matching
- 2 + weeks PTO
- Full benefits
- Metro accessible location
- Flex hours