UX Designer & Developer
A excellent opportunity has just opened up at an advertising agency in Philadelphia. The role will be a duel role of both UX Designer and Developer. The role will work with a wide variety of products and goals that you will need to reach for each. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing on the front end as well as at least 5 years of UX design experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience creating visual mockups of interfaces for development using our design system
- Experience creating both low and high fidelity prototypes of interfaces based on research
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite
- Understanding of web accessibility best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of professional experience designing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Able to function in an agile product team
- Animation experience (ie. after effects)
- Ability to trouble shoot and resolve front end performances
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% UX Design
- 30% UX Research
- 40% Front End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 10% Lead responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible dress code
- Great work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.