Senior Full Stack Engineer
One of the largest shared-mobility company is looking to bring on a full-stack engineer to their quickly growing senior team. If you are someone who likes being a part of a dynamic and diverse team while continuing to meet deadlines and develop clean code, this is the role for you. You will be working with React and Java, building out their UI platform. If you want to be a key part of success for both the company and the team, enjoy learning new tools and new tech, apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in CS or related degree
- 3-8 years of professional engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience with React
- Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Yarn, SASS, LESS, PostCSS, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases
- Clear verbal and written communication
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% frontend
- 40% backend
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Excellent PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Training programs to accelerate growth
- Great work-life balance
- Company sponsored parties
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.