Senior Product Manager
An edtech company in Manhattan is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. They work on complex, large-scale systems so they are looking for someone who has worked on large-scale, enterprise applications. They need someone to join the team as soon as possible, as they are growing exponentially and you will play an integral part in their growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of pure Product Management experience
- Experience working on enterprise applications
- Experience mentoring junior Product Managers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in and/or passion for edtech
- Experience managing a team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior team members
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Generous PTO/vacation policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.