Senior Software Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Applications
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be transforming complex data into understandable APIs, coordinating with our powerful semantic data platform, and scaling our systems to handle hundreds of thousands of clients nationwide. You will deliver features through our Python / Django / Postgres stack, develop internal tooling to improve reliability and efficiency, and define robust contracts between different areas of the platform. You will also be tasked with bringing projects all the way from conceptualization to development to deployment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Superior Python skills (Java or Ruby on Rails also welcome)
- Big data experience
- Demonstrated capability building smart, understandable and versioned APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree a plus
- Computer Science or closely related degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% back-end
- 50% front-end
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.