Senior Machine Learning Engineer
A rapidly growing machine learning/computer vision based company is looking to bring on their next team member! They are building a classification application that will be used by professionals in some of the most profitable industries in the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- A passion for building new things
- Are excited to apply the latest in machine learning techniques (CNN, LSTM) to a huge problem with petabytes of training data
- Experience scaling backend infrastructure and APIs
- Respect for software architecture and maintainability
- Experience with multiple languages and frameworks. They value strong fundamentals and the ability to learn over experience with specific languages/frameworks (you can interview in any language). They use Python.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Image classification
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.