Machine Learning Consultant
A company located in the heart of Queen West that works with major enterprise level clients is looking to bring on their first machine learning engineer. They are a data analytics company and are looking for someone that can look at a large data set not only make recommendations but be able to implement them as well. Being able to work with both technical and non-technical employees is a very important as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Good programming skills (R, Python, C++)
- Expert level understanding with open source machine learning frameworks
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL Databases
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to be client facing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have knowledge of infrastructure set up (servers/cloud environments, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
100% data analytics
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.