A media startup is looking to grow their team of developers by adding a talented Web Developer to their team.
The development team has a presence in both the US and Europe, primarily working on both internal and external applications to help internal employees store and track inventories and also to help customers have full access and complete buying power. The team itself is at 10 engineers currently.
Not only does the work offer a ton of new development, but it also has a great opportunity for career growth moving forward, plenty of seats are open moving up!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with either PHP or .NET programming, preferably both
- Familiarity with both MySQL and SQL
- Experience performing legacy code migration and rewrites without compromising live application performance
- Familiarity working with engineers from more than two continents
- ASP.NET MVC experience
- VB.NET/VBA programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 2 weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.