Customer Support Engineer (Networking, DNS, Linux)
A cutting-edge mobile communications company is seeking a Customer Support Engineer to assist with their go-to-market partners, enterprises and mobile operators to help ensure that their product will deliver a scalable, secure and resilient platform.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Networking and Linux systems. This is a client facing position so you need to be a strong communicator, a problem-solver, and have a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Network troubleshooting (packet capture analysis)
- Understanding of TCP/UDP
- Understanding of packet filtering (L2 stateful firewall)
- DNS troubleshooting (ISC BIND)
- Strong working knowledge of linux (Debian/Ubuntu/RHEL/CentOS)
- Understanding of IPsec IKEv2
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scripting skills
- Understanding of docker
- Understanding of KVM
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Network troubleshooting
- 20% Linux
- 20% DNS
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.