Project Manager (Networking, Security, Hardware, Infrastructure)
An international developer of consumer and business oriented networking and security hardware is looking for a driven, autonomous, and independent project manager to come onboard and help spearhead new development and R&D initiatives. You’ll be working across a suite of new hardware as well as SaaS offering security product lines, handling processes from initial conception and assessment, to post delivery.
This is a high visibility position where you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior strategy consultants, heads of product and end clientele to ensure that new business segments adhere to a high quality of standard, deliverables are executed on-time and that clientele are highly satisfied – ensuring the success of a new business segments. Given the responsibility of the role, a high level of independence and demonstrated success is required to be considered. But if you are of a take charge mentality, able to balance multiple projects with tight deadlines and a demanding client base, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology Product Development
- Experience completing multiple Project with enterprise organizations.
- Strong communication skillset and experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
- Ability to manage up to 10 projects simultaneous – strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Experience with Project Management software and tools.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT and Networking – routing, firewalls, switches, software and hardware.
- PMP certification.
- Must be able to travel domestically (within state).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience directly managing new Networking hardware launches – conception to delivery.
- Past work providing project management and business strategy consulting to fortune 500 organizations.
- Technical expertise in IT, Hardware and or Software Engineer.
- Leadership and management experience is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Networking and IT Related Focus
- 40% Project Communication and Team Accountability Management
- 30% Consulting with Stakeholders and Clients
- 30% Milestone management – ensuring key deliverables are met and taking necessary action to ensure so.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.