Senior Software Engineer
Our client, a globally known automotive company, is one of the best known luxury brands around the world.Their team is looking for an experienced software engineer to design, develop, and maintain distributed network services with emphasis on micro-service development, database connection and API integration. They need someone who can collaborate with other frontend and backend software engineers within a multi-disciplinary and international environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, EE or related field
- Experience as a backend engineer
- In-depth understanding of service oriented and microservice architectures
- Experience with big data projects and machine learning algorithms
- Extensive experience with internal or third-party cloud integration
- Must be able to travel internationally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to IoT tools and methods
- Li-Ion Battery knowledge
- Experience in automotive or energy storage system testing
- Masters in CS, EE a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend
- 20% Firmware
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team Collaboration
Competitive Pay Up to 94/HR DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.