Senior Data Engineer
Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the country, is looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to their Next-Generation Security Platform team. In this role you'd make an impact by helping to end breaches and protect the current digital way of life! You'll be on the team that reinvents how customers access,consider, and implement the newest security technologies.
Keep your skills sharp with their framework that blends a decade of security disruptions. In this position you'll design and develop scalable data process and storage. This job is for driven, smart, and creative individuals, if this sounds like you apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Java
- Familiar with large amounts of data (Terabytes)
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Elastic Search, and
Desired Skills & Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience a plus
- Proficient in multiple database languages
- Multi-lingual in code
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Hands On – architecture design and development
- 5% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.