Software Engineer (OOP)
Working with a startup company in the B2B marketing space that's hiring for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. In this role, you'll be hands on working on various high level applications for their flagship product. This role is heavy development with OOP and any exposure to Big Data technologies would be a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of hands on software development experience
- Strong programming with OOP languages
- Responsible for designing and architecting software development solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Offers competitive salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.