Machine Learning Engineer
A growing San Francisco tech start-up is looking to add a Machine Learning Engineer to their data science team. The company has a growing product and is currently looking to continually build out the team.
Your role would be to focus on improving the recommendations on their current platform to narrow the search results they are currently striving for. You will need to define key metrics for the data science team that have a direct impact on high level business metrics. Also, you would need to have the desire to make production changes by designing end to end systems through the whole life cycle of the project.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years Machine Learning Experience
- Expert in Python
- Proficient in AWS
- Predictive Models
- Degree in CS, Mathematics, Physics, Data Science or other applicable quantitative field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep Learning Experience
- Tensorflow or Keras
- NLP Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- ML libraries within Python
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
- Monthly team events
- Stocked kitchen & beverages
- Cell phone reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.