A SaaS integration company needs an experienced ETL developer to help with data migration.
You'd be responsible for working with a small team aimed at managing a data lake, help set up effective data streaming means, and managing a migration into server-less architecture.
If you're an experienced Python engineer, comfortable with cloud technology, and ideally looking to dabble in some data science, we should talk.
Send me a copy of your resume and I’ll fill you in.
Required Skills & Experience
- ETL- SSIS, Informatica, or Pentaho
- Solid understanding of Java and OOP
- Experience with Python engineering
- Experience with Kafka or Pyspark
- Client facing with good communication
- Comfortable in a cloud-based/server-less environment
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% ETL/Data migration
- 40% Data streaming and pipelining
- 20% Data science
- 60% Hands On (Data engineering)
- 30% Client facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.