Solutions Architect (Python, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
This company located in downtown San Francisco that utilizes machine learning and natural language processing to automate the analysis of extremely large data sets for their clients as well as their own in-house platform. This software goes through the data to allow customers to understand the world around them. This can range from a stock they want to keep track of or an emerging geo-political event on the other side of the globe. Some of their customers include analysts at some of the world’s government agencies, largest corporations, and financial institutions which are comparable to a human analyst.
They’re looking for a Senior-level Solutions Architect to bring onto their team. This candidate would have the opportunity to work on a multitude of different projects in a client facing data science role. There would be opportunity to grow within a small specialized team into a more leadership based role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with NLP, Systems Engineering
- Experience with applying machine learning algorithms to real data sets (text analysis and NLP preferred)
- Strong programming skills (Python) with 3+ years’ experience in a production engineering team
- Masters/Ph.D in quantitative field OR 5 years building analytical/data driven products in industry setting
- Experience in data cleaning, visualization, and exploration
- Experience in one or more of the following: NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, NLTK, Keras, TensorFlow
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and drive for both learning and teaching
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with search technologies and retrieving information (Elasticsearch)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python
- 50% Software Engineering and machine learning principles
- 90% Hands on work
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $190,000.00
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered food for lunch Tuesdays & Wednesdays, free dinners on Thursdays
- Can provide H1B sponsorship or transfer
- Annual bonus on top of base salary
- Up to 1 day (per week) work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.