Senior Scala Engineer
A San Francisco startup is looking to add a Senior Scala Engineer to their team. You would work on the systems that would power the heart of the company along with building services that enable customers to the platform for free. You would be building a state-of-the-art cloud application using a microservices architecture and working in a small and dedicated agile team.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in CS or related fields
- 3+yrs functional programming language experience (eg. Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, etc.
- Experience in relevant frameworks (Akka, Akka-HTTP, Akka-Streams)
- AWS experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing complex internal systems
- Experience with functional style in any imperative languages
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Catered lunch every day
- Multiple paid company outings
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.