Site Reliability Engineer (Pre-IPO FinTech)
A pre-IPO FinTech company located in the heart of the Silicon Valley is making corporate payments easy.
The Site Reliability manager is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer who will be working with her and the AWS architect to maintain and automate a large scale environment. A key aspect of the job is ability to really get into the details of network and infrastructure issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in Linux Production Environment
- 1 year in production AWS
- 2 or more years of experience using configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Expert scripting with Bash/Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Specific experience with Gitlab and Bitbucket
- Docker in AWS or ECS experience
- Desire to utilize python for scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Infrastructure Automation
- 60% Maintenance/Troubleshooting
Competitive Salary Up to 180,000/ Year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.