Android Game Developer
We are looking for an Android Game Programmer to join the Game team. You will be working on a variety of tasks, including performance tuning, deployment, and ensuring all new Game features work smoothly on Android.
Be at the forefront of the field with the ability work in an energized and collaborative environment. Competitive base salary (125k – 150k/year, ODE), bonus, stock options and the occasional trip to our office in Brazil.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Android NDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Bluetooth coding, specifically BLE
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of Perforce and Git
- Familiarity with integrating native C and CPP code via JNI
- Ability to think as a user and identify UX issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Android development experience
- At least 3 years experience building enterprise applications
- 80% Android NDK
- 20% UX Design
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 10% Traveling to Brazil
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.