Senior Full Stack Engineer- at CI/CD company in Burlington MA
A company that builds a continuous integration and continuous delivery software in Burlington MA is hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer. This company was founded to help large companies accelerate their software releases with more reliability.
The focus of this role will be to build out new integrations for new product and software releases. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of professional software development experience and have a passion for delivering strong dependable code. This person should have experience with a modern frontend framework like React or Angular as well as strong knowledge of Node.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Expereince with a modern frontend framework like React, Angular or Vue
- Experience with Node or Java
- Computer Science degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders
- Strong process and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.