Senior Back-End Java Developer
We are an established start up in the health industry. We create real-time applications to assist patients with their mental health, allowing them to get immediate help. We are looking to grow our Java development team with a Senior Back-end Developer. This person will be guiding 2 junior members in a small team size and implementing new applications through mobile and web development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot and microservices
- Hands on experience building RESTful APIs from scratch
- Experience using an Oracle database
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor of Computer Science
- Angular would be beneficial
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% back-end
- 20% front-end
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.