Senior Python Engineer (Education)
A big player in the Edtech space is looking for Senior Python Developers to come in and help scale out their existing platform.
The company just branched out into a new market and therefore they are looking to grow. If you’re the type of person who would like to work with a company that’s expanding the reach of education materials to those in need, this is it.
On top of an altruistic mindset, you should be comfortable working with Python, Django/Flask/Falcon, RESTful APIs, relational databases, cloud tech and ideally some CI/CD experience, send me your resume and let’s get started.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional experience with Python web development
- Comfortable working with Django, Flask, Pyramid, or Falcon as a web framework
- Comfortable working with and querying data bases
- Experience working with and deploying into AWS or GCP
- Comfortable with PostGreSQL and relational databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Jenkins
- Elasticsearch for querying
What You Will Be Doing
- Backend Python 75%
- Infrastructure and CI/CD 25%
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.