A large tech advertising companies is looking for 1 QA Automation engineer for their headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. They are looking for a QA engineer that is proficient with programming in Python, JAVA or any scripting languages and is very comfortable working with Protractor and Selenium Webdriver. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with BIG data technologies like Hadoop, Hbase, Pig, M/R or Vertica and have experience working in an Agile development environment. Experience with Robot Framework and doing mobile testing is a plus. This is a 12 month contract to hire opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years testing in a Linux environment
- Experience scripting in Python or Java
- Automation testing experience using Protractor or Selenium
- Advanced experience writing queries in SQL server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other STEM field
- Experience with BIG Data technologies (Hadoop, Hbase, Pig, Spark etc.)
- Working knowledge of Robot Framework
- Mobile testing with Appium
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 70% Automation testing, 30% Manual testing
- 40% Frontend testing, 60% Backend testing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Month conversion date
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.