Project Manager in Manhattan Beach
A US based digital transformation company located in Manhattan beach is looking for a Project Manager for a four-month contract position with potential to hire. This company prides themselves in helping enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics and Cloud Programming. This company loves to be challenged because they can promise the smartest solutions. From conceptualizing and engineering to advanced manufacturing, they help customers build and scale products fit for the global marketplace.
The ideal candidate for the position will be able to be on site 5 days a week at their location and have a background in Project Management with at least 4-6 years of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- 4+ years of strong experience in software development.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Time management and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of how firmware, mobile and web applications work.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on agile teams related to firmware projects.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70-$80/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.