Senior Project Manager- SCRUM Master
A company located just south of El Segundo is looking for temporary Project Manager for a four-month long contract position with a possible opportunity for conversion. This company builds software for big organizations who need an extra hand with bigger projects. So the candidate for the role will be managing this company’s next big project.
This opportunity provides forty hours a week, five days a week. The ideal person for this opportunity will be SCRUM certified working in an Agile environment and have experience with IOT.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work 40 hours a week on site
- SCRUM Master and ability to work in an Agile environment
- Experience in working with mobile development team
- Experience in developing IOT products (internet of things)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with hardware team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75-80K/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.