Senior Software Engineer (Ruby)
Want to work for an established, growing company that’s pursuing a compelling, industry-disruptive mission, loaded with potential? Orange County Business Journal listed this company as one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018.
They're looking for engineers to come in and help architect for performance and scale our ability to handle huge amounts of data. Ideally, you’re an accomplished developer with a passion for creating brilliant backend solutions. Your experience working with teams designing robust solutions to challenging problems and processing data at scale is exactly what they need. If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a full time salaried position, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years developing with an open source language (Java, Python, PHP,)
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with large amounts of data (hundreds of GB+) in Postgres and/or Elastic
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Frontend experience with modern frame works (React, Angular, Vue)
- RESTful API design experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Ruby on Rails Development
- 20% Frontend Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.