Located in Palo Alto, our client is bridging the gap between virtual assistants and mobile apps. Their platform makes it natural and easy for you to use voice to instantly execute actions in your favorite apps. They are working on artificially intelligent-based technology to connect voice computing to their mobile app ecosystem with the goal of allowing users to move seamlessly from one action to the next using voice and eliminating the silos that apps live in today. They are looking to bring on an Android Engineer to their mobile team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- At least 3 years of professional Android experience
- Advanced knowledge coding in Java
- Understanding and experience in full life-cycle application development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with Android SDK
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Stock Options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.