Senior Sensor Fusion Engineer - Autonomous Driving
Our client is an AI startup that is developing autonomous driving technology. This Silicon Valley company is looking for a Senior Sensor Fusion/Perception Engineer to primarily work on sensor fusion of camera, radar, and lidar for their autonomous driving software. They are currently focusing on lower levels of autonomy and believe democratizing technologies such as Automatic Emergency Braking and Emergency Lane Support is the first priority before tackling a fully self-driving vehicle. As one of the first 20 employees, there will be opportunity for substantial early stage equity. Ideal candidates should have strong experience with sensor fusion, specifically Radar.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Experience with fusion of AD sensors such as radar, camera, and lidar
- Previous experience in developing automotive sensor fusion algorithms (object detection, classification, tracking, sensor fusion)
- Strong C++ software development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of estimation theory
- Kalman filter
What You Will Be Doing
- Sensor fusion
- Developing algorithms and tools for point cloud visualization and accuracy assessment
- Track and apply the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community
- Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productizing of the algorithms.
- Maintain metrics related to algorithm performance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $220K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.