DevOps Software Engineer - AWS Docker Python Jenkins Kubernetes
Come join one of Orange County’s scalable solutions for auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to our end-users and is willing to pay up to $45/hour. This company is looking for a contract to hire Software Engineer with experience automating with Docker and should be proficient in Linux environments. Our engineers promote a collaborative culture between Operations and Engineering by providing automation to improve productivity and achieve scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux background
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins/Maven).
- Infrastructure automation tools (Docker/Rancher/Terraform/Chef/Ansible).
- Monitoring experience (NewRelic, ELK Stack, Nagios).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Rancher 2.0, EKS, or Kubernetes
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise
- 2+ years of administering database clusters (MySQL, ProtgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience working in a startup environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.