Software Engineer (ASP.Net MVC5, Agile/Scrum)
Recognized by Orange County Business Journal as “One of the Fastest Growing Small Companies in Orange County,” our client is a software company with a SaaS platform based in Orange, CA. They are hiring a full time Software Engineer, paying up to $120k/year with a comprehensive benefits package. Their platform specializes in construction site compliance that allows users to collect and manage data related to labor documents. Over 200 government agencies and nearly 100,000 contractors rely on their service, with more users relying on their service each month.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on their ASP.Net framework, which is in the latest MVC5 version. You will have the opportunity to influence the company’s core SaaS platform, with your work directly influencing the outcomes of the product that customers use. Previous experience working in a highly collaborative Agile environment is very important to this client, as they want everyone on the engineering team to contribute and even be prepared to lead projects as opportunities present themselves.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years C#.Net development
- Experience with Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with MS SQL data model creation
- Experience building WebAPI
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or related technical field
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to Azure & Azure App Service
- Work within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Master’s Degree Computer Science or related technical field
What You Will be Doing:
- 20% Front end
- 60% Middle Tier
- 20% Back end
- 80% .Net development
- 20% Team collaboration
- Up to $120k/year DOE
- Full health benefits
- 9 fully paid holidays + PTO
- 401(k) with 4% company match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.