Senior Software Engineer - SaaS (.Net CORE, Microservices, Azure)
Our client located in Orange CA, is currently seeking Multiple Senior level Software Engineer to add to their growing team of Developers. They are a SaaS based company that build software for tracking employee benefits and payroll services as well as other labor compliance documents. Their software is being used nationwide for over 200 government agencies and over 100,000 contractors. In 2017 they experienced massive growth making them one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County and was recognized in the OCBJ. Currently the growth has forced them to hire more talent as the demand for their solutions expands.
The right engineer is going to have over 5 years of experience within the Microsoft platform with strong exposure to .Net CORE, Microservices and Azure Cloud and the ability to work within a Scrum and Agile team environment. This position can move into more of a leadership but initially will be a hands-on developer with strong coding abilities. They should be able to Architect and design applications to balance customer and internal needs. Mentoring and ensuring clean coding patterns along with developing and testing complex web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience developing applications on the .NET framework using C#.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with MS-SQL, creating efficient and effective data models in high transaction environments and writing complex queries.
- Extensive experience in Microservices architecture, Web API, and REST.
- Experience with automated builds and deployments (CI/CD).
- Extensive experience with Git and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC).
- Experience with Azure App Service, Azure Functions, and Azure Database.
- Experience with VSTS.
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile Software Development.
- Proven communication skills, and the ability to work with a variety of personality types.
- The drive and ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new projects.
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to use Bamboo for CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% C#.Net CORE
- 30% Microservices
- 30% Azure cloud
- 10% scripting
- 70% Hands On Development
- 15% Architecture
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Microsoft build conferences
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.