Product Designer (UI/UX)
An established startup in the music and entertainment space is hiring a Product Designer to join their growing team. This company is in the process of launching a new consumer social music application and need a seasoned designer to support this process. This role will be responsible for the full design life-cycle on this Mobile application as well as a consumer website to pair with the product. Anyone with strong clean design aesthetic and an interest/experience in the music or entertainment spaces is desired.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product design experience across both web and mobile applications
- Exposure to consumer facing tech applications
- Experience within the Music or entertainment space
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Sketch as well as the Adobe Creative Suite
- A jack of all trades
- The experience and ability to take a project/app from inception through launch
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.