Lead Software Engineer (Big Data, OOP)
Based in Atlanta, a well funded Big Data company is looking to hire a Lead Software engineer that has a focus using Big Data technologies. They are looking for someone that can lead the team and be both hands on coding as well as helping the other engineers get up and running.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience with OOP languages (Python, Java,
- Experience leading/helping others
- At least 1 year of experience using Big Data toolset (Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% (Java, Python, Scala)
- 50% hands on coding
- 50% helping with the team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.