Paas company in Downtown Crossing is hiring for a senior Python Engineer with a strong background in Data Engineering. A well established software company that operates within a very specific space within the FinTech space, is looking to rebuild their data ingestion functionality of their core platform. Looking for a senior engineer with the ability to take ownership of a project and work independently. This is a great opportunity for those with a solid engineering background looking to get into the ML/AI space.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years of experience with Python or Java
- Production experience using a modern web framework (Flask Preferred)
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Previous experience working on a modern, data ingestion platform
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Previous experience with NoSQL Technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Python Engineering
- 30% Data Engineering
- 30% Architecture and Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.