Mid-Senior Level Full Stack .NET Developer- Contract out for a large Saas specializing in Azure
We have recently teamed up with a SaaS consulting company that brings Azure into its clients systems. This company helps its' clients create a competitive advantage by utilizing their IT staff with offshore resources to co-develop innovative IT capabilities.
The company is looking to bring on several Fullstack .NET Contractors who have excessive experience with the complete Microsoft Stack they need to be strong with Azure and Angular 2+. These developers would be working on clients' applications to bring them into the Azure environment. These roles would be starting around $43/hr depending on interviews and technical knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- Advanced understanding and experience using Angular 2+
- High level API development and consuming
- Extensive experience with Azure
- SQL for the back end
- Solid experience in both front end and back end work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with clients to update websites or a specific application to Azure
- Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $51/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.