Senior .NET Developer- Help Companies Solidify Their Candidates Backgrounds
We have recently teamed up with a background checking company that works as a consulting firm to check the backgrounds of its clients employees. This company helps its' clients secure the background of its employees and allows them to focus on their own business resting assured.
The company is looking to bring on several Fullstack .NET Developers who have excessive experience with the complete Microsoft Stack. These developers would be working on the core software that checks county level criminal, civil, and statewide criminal searches; and automated research solutions in the areas of eliminating false positives, obtaining missing case information, and conducting rechecks, and obtaining court copies to provide further validation of automated results. These roles would be starting around 90k depending on interviews and technical knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- High level API development and consuming
- SQL for the back end
- Solid experience in both front end and back end work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.