Software Infrastructure Engineer/ Kubernetes/ Git/ Go/ San Jose
A well-established telecommunications company in the San Jose area is looking to build out a team and bring on a Software Infrastructure Engineer to their growing team. This company has created a platform that allows you to store data and communicate with other across any device seamlessly. They deal a lot with video, cloud, and chat products and have over 100 patents. They have been extremely profitable for seven straight years and has been growing at over 20% year over year, but is still eager and ready to take the next step in rebuilding and modernizing their infrastructure. They are looking for a Software Infrastructure Engineer that can come into an AWS cloud environment with a program/development heavy background. You will focus primarily on programming to provide new tools for the infrastructure that will be used by the entire company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Knows cloud environments, AWS highly preferred
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Java, or Go (Ability to learn Go on job)
- Someone that has experience working with CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker for orchestration and containerization
- Experience with code repositories tools (Git, Sonar, etc.)
- Coming from a development background
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with configurations management or automation tools
- Familiar with HELM packaging for Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.